Senior Portrait and Yearbook Photo Packages for every need. Locations include, but are not limited to: Tim Rice Photo Studio (Medway), Parks, Yards, Schools. Studio portraits for more traditional shots which can be combined with the hour session or added on.
- The Quick Studio Session $100 – Quick. Easy. Painless. Done. 3 digital images included at Studio ONLY, less than 10 minutes.
- 15 min Sessions $175 – Quick. Easy. Painless. Done… but with more choices. Studio or Local setting. 10 files from session included.
- 30 min Sessions $275 – A few poses, a quick change if desired, different backgrounds. 15 digital images included.
- 45 min Sessions $325 – A few more poses, some changes if desired, different backgrounds. 20 digital images included.
- 60 min Sessions $375 – Multiple poses, Multiple backgrounds/locations, plenty of photos to choose from, 25 digital images.
Additional time and locations can be added, cost depends on details. All packages include the identified amount of edited files from the session. Including final sizing to meet schools’ requirements for yearbook selection. Additional files may be available for purchase.
I am ready to customize the sessions as you need, we can discuss which package will fit you best. CONTACT TIM RICE PHOTO
Reviews & Samples:
Shawn, Dad of Senior: “Tim I can’t thank you enough for the incredible job you did with our son, your total understanding of his particular photo he wanted and your input that helped so much!! You did a awesome job! Thank God we had the professional take care of us.”
Susan, Mom of Senior: “Our experience with you was fabulous, Tim! You really have a gift for capturing natural, beautiful images, and we are so glad we trusted you with these special memories. Thank you!!”
Elizabeth, A Senior: “Tim is the best! He was very accommodating for the special pictures I wanted to take and even gave me multiple options for location based on what I wanted!”
Dorothy, Mom of Seniors: “I can’t say enough about how talented Tim is! He is so easy to work with and has great ideas for poses. I absolutely love the Senior photos he took for my twins. I highly recommend Tim!”
Stacy, Mom of a Senior: “I could not be more appreciative to have had Tim take my son’s senior pictures! Tim made my son feel relaxed & confident all while having fun! He is extremely professional, friendly , and his passion for photography is obvious!! I highly recommend Tim ~ the time and effort he puts into each picture is awesome and results in forever memories that resemble who you are!”
Alex, a Senior: “They look incredible!!”
An unnamed Senior: “Tim got them done. It was quick, so that was good.”