There may be no more important photos to me than family photos. As a father of two young adults, I cherish the photos I have of my kids at each age. Time moves too fast and the only thing we have to combat it sometimes is photography, let me help.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid19, Studio Sessions are not an option until further notice. Outside sessions are available. Thank you for understanding.
- The Quick Studio Session $100 – When a few smiles are all that is needed. Three digital images included, at Studio only, less than 10 minutes. – Currently available at limited local Medway outside locations, ask for more details.
- 15min Sessions $150 – A few smiles and more. Studio or local setting. 5-10 files from the session included.
- 30min Sessions $225 – Posed, Candid a great mix of both. A minimum of 15 digital images included. Studio or Local Locations.
- 45min Sessions $300 – Posed, Candid a great mix of both. A minimum of 20 digital images included. Studio or Local Locations.
- 60min Sessions $350 – Multiple poses, Multiple backgrounds/locations, plenty of photos to choose from, 25+ digital images.
Prices Subject to Change, non local sessions might include a travel fee.
Yes, I will get you the posed, group photos, no I will not ask you to say ‘cheese’ but I will also do my best to get those ‘other’ shots. The slight smile when the 4 year old thinks the camera does not see her. The moment the siblings are just chasing each other in pure joy not wanting to stand still. Even the stubborn, crying photos that might be aggravating that day, but promise to make you smile years from now. Do not forget, pets are family too and are always welcome in my sessions.
Additional time, families and travel can be added, additional cost depends on details.
All packages include edited files from the session. *The Qucik Studio ession includes only 3 images, additional can be purchased after the session if desired.
I am ready to customize the sessions as you need, I have many favorite locations depending where it is convenient to meet, and my studio and your house are always possibilities. We can discuss which package will fit you best.
Reviews & Samples:
Charise: “Absolutely loved our family session at Medfield State Hospital, as Tim worked with our crazy clan of five. Patient, witty, talented, and kind, Tim is steps beyond other photographers. Looking forward to seeing the rest of our photos and to working with him again!”
Jill: “What a great experience. Everyone felt comfortable including the dog.”
Jay: “Extremely professional but he has fun at the same time. Do yourself a favor and book him now!!”
Jen: “Tim got some great pictures of my kids- he has such a talent for catching personality! Can’t wait to have him take more for us. Repeat customers, for sure.”
Kaleigh: Thank you SO much for taking the photos at my fathers retirement party! We have so many beautiful pictures to remember the night by. You are amazing and so much fun to work with!